To set up your personal availability, please follow these steps:
- Log into the Exhibitor Dashboard.
- Click on the Menu item on the left side that says “Bookly” (it has an orange square icon and a popup menu will come up with two options: “Calendar” and “Profile”).
- Click on “Profile” under “Bookly”. You should see your name, email address, username, user category and an “Edit” button.
4. Click on the “Edit” button. You’ll see the following popup window with tabs that say “Details”, “Advanced”, “Services”, “Schedule”, and “Days Off”. You’ll start on the “Details” tab.
Make sure your Full name is your SCA Name, that your email address is correct, and that your phone number is correct if you are willing to accept phone conferences (the default is Zoom conferences).
Your Visibility should be set to “Public” or no one will see the booking form at the bottom of your exhibit.
Your category should be set to Exhibitor.
Most likely all of these things will be correct when you view this information for the first time. YOU DO NOT NEED TO UPLOAD A PHOTO. I uploaded one to test it out but it will not be displayed.
5. Click on “Advanced” to go to the Advanced tab. You don’t have to hit “Save” yet.
The only thing you might need to change here is your Timezone if you live outside the Pacific Timezone. Pacific is the Default.
6. Click on “Services” to go to the Services tab. You don’t have to hit “Save” yet.
If you’d like to accept Phone Conferences, please check the box. Otherwise, make sure the Online Zoom Conference box is checked and that the price is set to 0.00. This way, price won’t be shown on the booking form.
7. Click on “Schedule” to go to the Schedule tab. You don’t have to hit “Save” yet.
Use the dropdown/select menus to choose “OFF” for Monday through Friday.
One on one conferences will be available from 10:00am to 4:00pm Pacific Time. Set Saturday and Sunday to 10:00am to 4:00pm for the default availability. If you want to change the times you’re available one or both days, please do so.
PLEASE GIVE YOURSELF AT LEAST ONE BREAK! To add a break time, click the “add break” link and a popup will open. Choose the times you’d like to set yourself unavailable and click the “Save” button inside that new popup. You’ll see your break time appear next to the day’s schedule.
Note: If you book a one-on-one appointment to speak to another Exhibitor, you will need to add a break for yourself during that time. Bookly isn’t smart enough to block out both of your calendars.
8. Finally you can click that “Save” button in the lower right hand corner of the window to save all your changes. You do not need to change anything on the “Days Off” tab.